The ultimate in glamorous seating, the Luxe makes a sophisticated statement that brings back Deco, the divine Dorothy Draper and 1930’s classic fashion. Designed to encompass all of the above, this sofa exudes style, with biscuit-tufted cushions that feature buttons on the back, seat and inner arms. Designed by John Charles Designs, the piece also boasts a firm supportive seat for nestling happily into the low shelter sofa frame. The sofa is also available in extra long, a boon for the right room.
100W 32D 28H
Made in Texas by American Leather®
- Button tufting on backs and seats accented by tailored rectangles
- Cushions: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam backs and seats
- Welt cord trim
- Loose seat, tight back
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension; 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship for all other elements.
- Custom luxury to your home in about 30 days. Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
- Each piece can be customized with any leather.
- Wood base: Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Cushion option: Extra firm high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Unique chair-and-a-half: LUX-CH2-ST
- Two-tone: Not an option
- Several sectional configurations