The Parker is an American Leather engineering innovation: the softest rendition of a tight back, tight seat sofa ever made. Elongated 42” cushions, detailed biscuit tufting, and clean arms emphasize the architectural feel of this style. The entire silhouette rests on your choice of metal or wood legs that stretch front to back and are slightly offset for that special ingredient.
117W 66D 32H
- Buttonless tufting on backs and seats
- Cushions: Premium high-density, high-resiliency foam
- Single-needle top-stitched seams
- Tight back and seat cushions
- Lifetime warranty on frame and suspension;
- 5 years against defects in materials and workmanship for all other elements.
- Custom luxury to your home in about 30 days.
- Expertly crafted in Dallas, Texas.
- Each piece can be customized with any leather, fabric; including Ultrasuede® and Crypton®; or COM
- Leg options: Metal in Chrome finish or wood in Acorn, Espresso or Walnut finish
- Two-tone: Contrasting back and seat cushions may be specified
- Build the perfect sectional from choice of 12 matching pieces.
American Leather is made to order company founded and located in Texas. Current lead time is between 4-5 months (Early Bird Option for $295 for 4/5 weeks).
Contact us for more information on American Leather.